- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Fresh is Best!
It starts with the perfect carrot and then you add some new potatoes and purple beans and snow peas and a jar of canned tomatoes. All from our garden. It turns into this delicious stew. The Herbal Husband loves his stews! Not unlike the American casserole. He eats his stew with rice on the side. I have to have my stew on top of the rice. It was all good. Every time The Herbal Husband says it is too much work to plant and grow a garden, I think of favorite salads or meals like this. He will be growing vegetables for a while longer!