The bathroom window has become the place to be to take aerial pictures of my herb garden. This particular day the finches were working frantically to get the sunflower seeds! They know exactly when to pounce and sometimes they are early and have to wait longer! Last night and this morning the majority of sunflowers were open and they just looked like they were at attention like soldiers. Too hot to work out in the garden even The Herbal Husband had to come in! Hope you are staying cool wherever you may be! Don't forget to enter our contests! Check the August 7, 2009 posts!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!