- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Too Many Tomatoes! Soup to the Rescue!
Sometimes in the afternoon I get a chance to sit down and watch one of my favorite chefs on The Food Network, Tyler Florence! He is easy on the eyes and cooks very well as well! A great combination! I think I have the Latin version of Tyler! Well, a close second! The Herbal Husband was in a panic the other day about the numbers of tomatoes and I said , "Let's make Tyler's Roasted Tomato Soup recipe. It looked simple and delicious. It has HEAVY CREAM in it!" The magic words for The Herbal Husband! "Sounds great!" said The Herbal Husband. The recipe calls for a mix of tomatoes, bay leaves, butter, onions, garlic, chicken stock and heavy cream even better for The Herbal Husband. It turned out very well. Roasted tomato soup even on a hot day is a great way to use your bounty of tomatoes!