Just because we have started the cooler temperatures in the daytime, doesn't mean that you can't have flowers in your garden. One of my favorites this time of year is the good old goldenrod. Don't sneeze please! A lot of people think that goldenrod causes allergies and in fact it is ragweed that it the problem plant not goldenrod! This one has a twist though or an explosion! It's called 'Fireworks' goldenrod or Solidago rugosa. I started out with one clump and it has seeded gently throughout my front garden. It is very easy to remove where you don't want it, but it is a good filler as well! We are going to have a beautiful week in the 'Burgh. Hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you may be!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!