- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Lots of Phlox!
Everyone who came through our garden on Sunday commented on the wonderful smell and how we grew such large phlox without powdery mildew. I don't know! I wish I did understand it! To be truthful I think I planted three phlox total in the front and this is what it has produced! I would recommend against planting 'Mt Fuji'. It is struggling in the back garden to bloom. It has reproduced itself and the reproductions don't have powdery mildew as much. Next year I will spray the 'Mt. Fuji' early in the season or try to give it more air circulation. Although as you can see in the front garden, air circulation is not a problem!