- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Don't Forget Those Late Herbal Bouquets and Herb Jellies!
Renee's Garden and then click on cookbooks/recipes and then click on herb jellies. It is my very favorite recipe to use for the scented basils, lemon, lime, cinnamon and anise basil among others. I will be making cinnamon basil jelly later this week.