- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
The Last Gasp of Herbal Summer!
I must admit that the late summer and fall are my favorite times of the year here in the 'Burgh! I think I might have mentioned it before! It bears repeating again and again! I was busy in the kitchen today making a couple of recipes of cinnamon basil jelly. Didn't quite get enough cinnamon basil to make three recipes! Will have to make a note that I need to plant more cinnamon basil from seed or buy more plants next year. I get really lazy and it is so easy to buy the plants already grown! Well, I hope all of you in the USA have a very happy and safe labor day on Monday! Can't believe summer is almost over! Hope you are enjoying great weather wherever you may be!