The plant in this post is probably the green fig. We have several. One that has green figs, one that has no figs because it is a young plant and one that has brown figs. I really love the brown fig. I didn't really like figs until we started growing them. I loved Fig Newton cookies as a child, but fresh figs are even better! We have great success with figs in containers. We tried burying the one that is in the ground, but it always comes back from the roots! It is just too much work! This fig was just delicious and sweet. A great combination! Off to make raspberry jam! Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!