International Garden Festival in France at Chaumont Sur Loire. The 18th edition is going on now in the Loire Valley in France. The theme this year is Colorful Gardens. This photo was one of my favorite exhibits the year we were there using borrowed views. We were there late in the exhibit. If you are in France, you need to go. It is a very interesting day for gardening buffs!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!