- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Definitely Beautiful This Time of Year!
Teashop Girl asked if the leaves would be good for tea and I told her the leaves have the faint smell of paint thinner! Not a tea kind of sage! Have a great weekend wherever you may be!