- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Definitely Beautiful This Time of Year!
Teashop Girl asked if the leaves would be good for tea and I told her the leaves have the faint smell of paint thinner! Not a tea kind of sage! Have a great weekend wherever you may be!