The summer was really crappy as far as sun and heat! The night blooming jasmine had not bloomed all summer! Soo The Herbal Husband said we are going to leave the awning in so that the jasmine will flower. I agreed whole heartily. Now because we are having rain just at the WRONG TIME, we have had to leave the awning out night and day to keep the flowers from falling off.! They are very delicate and it does not take a whole lot to lose them. It is working and the aroma from the flowers in the evening is intoxicating. Well, have to run and make raspberry jam and get ready for my presentation tomorrow! Talk to you later!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!