Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Decorated All Year Round!


I completely forgot!!  I'm sort of decorated all year round!  I got this snowman when I went to an herbal fair down in southwestern Ohio several years ago.  Sadly there is no more herb fair, but the snowman has survived.  I had every intention of putting it on our front door that year, but he didn't quite make it!  The Herbal Husband took a liking to him and didn't want him to fade with all of the sun we have this time of year!  The white stuff on his cap isn't snow.  It's good old dust!

2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

He is adorable....

I have had so much fun getting to know you this year...and look forward to more in the New Year..

Sending you Christmas Love, dear friend....

Kary
xxx

Unknown said...

I think the snowman is adorable, also. You should be able to show him off until spring not just as a "Christmas" ornament.

Merry Christmas to you and your sweetie. Talk to you soon.