- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Joyfully Blooming in the Garden!
On the Fine Gardening magazine website, I did find a list of problems it can encounter: aphids, leafhoppers, spider mites, scale, caterpillars, sawfly larvae, cane borers, Japanese beetles, rose stem girders, rose midges, rose slugs, rose chafers, leaf-cutting bees, black spot, rust, powdery mildew, crown gall, canker, dieback, downy mildew, viruses. In my experience it is just joyful when it blooms and I have been lucky not to have the problems except for Japanese beetles that Fine Gardening mentioned. Hope you are enjoying your roses blooming where you may be! Talk to you later.