- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Friday, October 9, 2009
A Visit to Sweet Remembrances Tearoom!
The Herbal Husband had Earl Gray tea (Predictable, but he was happy.) and I had Blue Lady. It has a delightful combination of kiwi, strawberry and black tea. It is wonderful!
We started with a fall apple harvest salad. Then the savories were cheesy corn muffins with ham and apricot preserves, ranch chicken salad sandwiches, chocolate zucchini bread, apple harvest tea sandwiches on raisin bread, the scones were a traditional English cream scone and a cinnamon chip scone with mock clotted cream, cinnamon honey butter, peach preserves(The Herbal Husband loved Nancy's scones. I kept raving about them and he agreed. They are the best scones!), orange slices and dessert was raisin triangles, pumpkin tartlets (The Herbal Husband loved these!) and ginger cookies. Excellent, excellent tea! No matter what time of day you have it! We look forward to visiting again in the future! Here is a link to find out about upcoming events. Hope you enjoy the show!