- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
One of My Favorite Shopping Bags!
Jules from MoonCat Farms and I are on the same wave length, sort of. I still like paper shopping bags and this one may be extinct in the near future. As I mentioned in an earlier post, The Herbal Husband and I got to have a brief excursion to Susanna's Rosemary House and Nancy's Sweet Remembrances Tearoom. We only spent about ten minutes with Susanna, but she wrote how amazed she was that I could pick out the best herb books for sale on the shelf! This bag was full! It was great fun. I promise we will spend more time with you next time, Susanna! Please don't forget to patronize your local herb farms and shops, small family nurseries and tearooms. They always have lots of fun for your children, grandchildren and even you!