- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Some Flowers Do Bloom Longer!
post. It is a real work horse. It is a Rubeckia herbstsonne and gets to 8 to 10 feet in a good year. It is still blooming so it must be a good year to a certain extent. Hope you all noticed that these are all yellow flowers. Still sunny in this garden even on a cloudy day! Hope you are enjoying blooming flowers in your garden!