No, dear readers, this is our home! The English ivy has taken over! This is a tradition once a year. Probably should be twice, but if it were twice, it would grow even more. The magazine Horticulture had an article about ivy covered buildings in Sweden, Norway or Denmark several years ago saying that the ivy provides insulation for the building. That's all The Herbal Husband needed to hear. The neighbors think we are a little looney. So tomorrow will be the first day of cutting and our sparrows who live there won't like it. They will get over it though. They always do! Needs to happen. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!