- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Well, The Vampires Won't Be Visiting Any Time Soon!
Rosemary Garlic Jelly. Plus he thought it smelled wonderful. I made four recipes (16 jars) today. I used five bulbs of garlic to make four recipes. These cloves in the picture were one bulb and equalled a quarter of a cup which is what is needed for the jelly. Click on the link above to get the recipe. So I'm a little tired! By the way, you should be planting your garlic for next year. I don't think we have planted it yet. Ooops! Something else to be done! Always something!