- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Well, The Vampires Won't Be Visiting Any Time Soon!
Rosemary Garlic Jelly. Plus he thought it smelled wonderful. I made four recipes (16 jars) today. I used five bulbs of garlic to make four recipes. These cloves in the picture were one bulb and equalled a quarter of a cup which is what is needed for the jelly. Click on the link above to get the recipe. So I'm a little tired! By the way, you should be planting your garlic for next year. I don't think we have planted it yet. Ooops! Something else to be done! Always something!