Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Favorite Pruners!

These are my favorite new pruners!  They are from Fiskars.  You can find them under floral shears.  They are very light weight and precise when I am not necessarily that way.  I was working on pruning the lavender and could get into the tightest spots with them.  Here is some of my handy work.
It's a little difficult to tell, but they are easy to use and make pruning very simple.  Well, we finally got rain here in the 'Burgh so hopefully we will be able to do some more herbal moving around tomorrow.  Gardenline in the morning.  Talk to you later.

6 comments:

PeggyR said...

Don't you just love fiskars stuff!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, PeggyR! They have great stuff! Thanks for stopping by!

Julie said...

Oh! I need them so badly! My old ones are so dull. I tried to sharpen them with my scissors sharpener and you know what? It doesn't work. Blaaaa. Time to go to Home Depot.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, I did find these at Home Depot, Julie! I didn't forget about my awards. Have to think about who to pass them along to! Hope it is getting warmer in Utah.

Unknown said...

Years ago I bought a pair of Fiskar kitchen scissors - will cut bones and branches quite nicely. Comes apart to clean too. These are my favorite at the house.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Fiskars cut thread and branches. Millions of uses! Thanks for stopping by TG!