I will be experimenting with my little patch I call my knot garden within my herb garden. Now that we have had rain for several days, my herb garden has grown up! It's a wild thing! I did prune and trim it back and here are several photos with comments.
Mulberry Creek Herb Farm. Unfortunately, they are not doing any more mail order, but if you are in the Huron, Ohio area and Cedar Point, you should definitely check out their farm. They are open March 16-July 31, Tuesday-Saturday, 10-5 PM and open Sundays in May only 1-5 PM. Their annual Herbfair will feature a Japanese theme this year. It will be held Saturday, June 26 from 10 AM to 5 PM and Sunday June 27 from Noon to 5 PM. Admission is $5.00 per adult (includes 1 free herb) (Kids are free and so are classes.) They have lots of vendors with herbal themes.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!