Monday, April 26, 2010

Way Overdue--My Zombie Chicken Award and Awardees


The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

My buddy, Julie from Laughing Horse Art bestowed this esteemed honor upon me weeks ago!  So at the possibility of risking the wrath of the zombie chickens, I choose the following worthy bloggers:


Bloom Where You're Planted
Because Penelope really just has a laid back and playful garden and she has a parrot now.  Check him out!


The Irish Oriental Garden
Barry lives in a beautiful part of the world and shares his garden and life with all of us.


Texas Tufa
I love Tufa Girl's love of Texas, her gardens and her life.


Along Life's Highway-The Yard Art Game
I am usually left speechless in a good way when I visit Along Life's Highway.  Checkout this one of a kind blog and join in!  I still need to!


Sharon Lovejoy writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island
Sharon is getting all kinds of awards for her new and adorable book, Toad Cottages & Shooting Stars.  So why not a Zombie Chicken award!


OK, just pass it on to five worthy bloggers!  Congratulations!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I was your favorite "Zombie Chicken" - would be more appropriate.... Thank you LVL

Penelope said...

Thank you, I'm honored! I think so anyway...hmmm...first time I've been called a zombie but I have heard the chicken one a few times...usually from the kids while refusing to ride a roller coaster, LOL!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You both make my little life fun and happy!

lifeshighway said...

I am so honored to be a zombie chicken. I'm touched really. Funny I do find it hard sometimes to keep one of my eyeballs in. So now I know why.

Julie said...

Good going, Nancy! It took me a while to get it done too. Don't feel bad. We do what we can do, you know. Ha ha!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Well, lifeshighway's your blog is just so special and fun that I had to include you!

It was weighing on me, Julie, to get the selections done! LOL! I know I picked some great bloggers and friends!

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks for much, I just wish I could do more, but it's difficult to get time these days with blogging.

Keep up your blogging, the world needs more green :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Barry. Your blog is totally original and I love it! You deserve an award!