- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, May 6, 2011
Getting Closer to the Big Day!
Herb Society of America on June 24. I just received Jekka's latest newsletter and I spotted her new blog. Well, when I visited last year, she mentioned me in her September blog. It took me until now to spot it! Her new blog talks about chives and that's what my upcoming guest blog for The Herb Companion will be about next week. GMTA, herbally speaking! Stay tuned. Got to get outside and walk before it rains again. Horseradish jelly didn't gel like last time! Going to experiment when I come back with a solution. Keep your fingers crossed it works! Talk to you later.