- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Not Too Good At Multi-Tasking!
Have a little rose petal jelly, cream cheese and crackers in the meantime. The consensus of The Herbal Husband and I was that this jelly needs a bit of help, like a tablespoon or two or rosewater. I tried it all natural and my roses weren't quite fragrant enough to give the jelly flavor. So if you're lucky enough to have roses still blooming, try the recipe at the link above, but add a tablespoon maybe two of rosewater. So I'll get my act together and start those craft projects. Still mild here. Maybe that's why I'm not too in the holiday mood! Talk to you later.