- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
One More Post About The 2011 Herb of the Year-Horseradish!
8 oz. package cream cheese (light is OK)
1/2 cup sour cream (light is acceptable)
1/4 cup horseradish
3 T. minced parsley
4 t. lemon juice
1 T. grated onion
Pinch of salt (optional)
Blend all ingredients thoroughly. Chill before serving with veggies or crackers.
If I find the other recipes, I will pass them along! Here is a link to an excellent article from my favorite herb magazine, The Herb Companion by Susan Belsinger called 2011 Herb of the Year: Horseradish (Amoracia rusticana). There are a lot of great recipes in it and growing tips as well. So as we say goodbye to horseradish, we look forward to talking about (a little more than horseradish) the 2012 Herb of the Year, Rose! It is just down right warm here. Ridiculous! Winter comes tomorrow and we may be up to 60 degrees again! Hope you aren't buried in snow yet! Talk to you later.