- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
The Herb Channeler for The Herb Companion
My Favorite Christmas Thyme Book and Dried Herb Wreaths, Part 1. So there will be a Part 2 shortly! You can check out how they turned out. I do like the ones I made with the Jello molds a little better and I liked my herbie buddy in Maine who suggests using a canning lid and just make a hole big enough for a candle. Then you can just take the lid out from the ring when it is dried! Very clever, Joanne. Thanks for the idea. Getting packages ready to send. Don't forget to enter the giveaway! It will be gone in an instant! Cold but sunny here. Not typical 'Burgh weather. My buddy, Miss C is in her annual Christmas band concert this evening. Should be loud and festive! Talk to you later.