Thursday, November 15, 2012

One of My Favorite Holiday Catalogs Arrived!


One of my favorite holiday catalogs arrived yesterday.  It has a unique combination of woodworking and hardware items, cooking, gardening and even toys for the kids and grownups.  Lee Valley from Canada and the US will amuse you by bringing you back to your childhood and then has modern gadgets that make your life easier.  The Herbal Husband and I both had quite a few items each in last year's catalog to purchase.  Looking forward to going through this year's version.  It is just cold around here.  Makes you think of the holidays.  A week to go for Thanksgiving.  Hope you are having a great day.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Marcy Lautanen-Raleigh said...

I did not know anybody still printed a catalog besides Toy R us. I will have to write to them. I love shoppping in catalogs it is so fun to curl the pages and dream. Thank you so much for sharing!

Marcy

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Oh, Marcy, I am a big paper catalog geek! They are slowly coming to an end! Glad to give you a new catalog to look through. I think you will enjoy it. xxoo Nancy