- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Monday, January 14, 2013
An Herbal Annual Is Alive!
Got to see Les Miserables for the second time today. The Herbal Husband wanted to see Django Unchained. Not my kind of movie. If it is possible to love a movie more the second time, I did. The Bishop in the movie is one of the original Jean Valjeans when we saw the musical in London 22 years ago. It is not for everyone, but if you enjoy musical theater or movies, you will enjoy it. Hope you had a great day. We are back to cold weather considering it was 67 degrees yesterday! Talk to you later.