Thursday, January 31, 2013

Going to Continue Hot Tea Month into February!

Rosemary Hill Farm Tea from Eastern Shore Tea Co.
As I said on Facebook, I found this tea in the back of my pantry.  It isn't even offered by Eastern Shore Tea Co. any more!  I guess I will have to treasure it or just enjoy it more often!  It's called Rosemary Hill Farm Tea.  I have placed some tea that has been hidden for a while out so I can see it and use it!

I've been reading so much and trying to get thoughts together.  You know how that is!  I know you do!  This is supposed to be the last day of National Hot Tea Month.  So I'm just going to continue LVL's Hot Tea Month into February.  It's not going to be national, because someone out there has picked another topic to make it the topic of the month.  I have been wanting to get to my workroom to make some herbal tea blends and hopefully, the month of February will give me the time to do some tea blends!  So sit back with your favorite cup of tea and we will learn something together.  I am going to talk about favorite herbal authors as well.  Need more hours in the day and days in the week!

It is freezing again.  We have dropped at least 40 degrees in the last 24 hours!  I was out walking yesterday and because of the fierce winds, I was inside exercising today!  Hope you are having a great day.  More on tea in the next days.  Talk to you later.

7 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I had a delicious lemon tea this afternoon from Celestial Seasonings. It has been turning colder all day here, well for us it's cold!! Tonight it's supposed to get down to the low 50's and feel like it's in the 40's. Brrr.

Keep warm and love and hugs to you and Herbal Husband.

FlowerLady Lorraine

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Oh, lemon is a favorite of mine FL! I'm having a cup of Blue Angel. Will share it with you tomorrow. Sounds like you are chilly too! Sending positive energy your way every day! xxoo

Comfrey Cottages said...

I have a cup of Constant Comment sitting right here with me.. warming me right up on this dreadfully blustery day! Good grief, the wind is so tough today it even tried to push my truck around while I was driving! Look forward to your post. Love, Leslie xx

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I love Constant Comment! It was ridiculously cold here, Leslie! I only went out for the mail.:)Stay warm with tea, dear. xxoo Nancy

PeggyR said...

Hot tea it is with this weather!

Comfrey Cottages said...

The wind seems to have laid down a bit this morning.. it was so fierce last night..-15 windchill. you stay warm too hon. xoxox Leslie

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

My favorite beverage this time of year, Peggy! Hope you are staying warm, dear. xxoo

We have about the same wind chill! It is brutal! xxoo

Thanks for stopping by ladies!