Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Bit More Green and Gold in the Herb Garden!

Some years I have no luck with the golden sage plant (Salvia officinalis 'Icterina') and other years like last year it looks very good.  I can't tell you the number of golden sages that have bit the dust or rotted from a cold and wet winter.  We still have a chance of that happening, but at the moment it's looking pretty good.  I have so much to do herbally speaking and as always can't decide which to do first.  I'll let you know what's going on in the next post.  Hope you are having a great day.  Talk to you later.  P.S.  I have just published my 1,200 post!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow Congrats on #1200!! I've been on a bit of a blog break and doing a little make-over on the blog at the same time. Hope it isn't too cold out there in the 'Burgh!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Barbara. I need to do a redo and so much more. It is freezing here after 67 on Sunday. It is a bit hard to go back to reality! Thanks for stopping by. xxoo LVL