Friday, November 27, 2009

Trying to be Invisible!


The peanut caddy and suet are back on the Japanese maple.  The Thanksgiving feast was enjoyed by bluejays, cardinals, a woodpecker, a crow (He waits below for a bluejay to throw him a peanut.  I know I would not have believed it, but I have seen it.) and, of course, the gray squirrel.  Click on the picture to get a better view!  We need to get a bird cam so that you can see them all in action.  They fly when I come outside to take picutres.  I have tried through the window and it is not the same.  Hope you all are stuffed with good food and stories from family and friends.  We had a great day! DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE HERBAL BOOK GIVEAWAY POSTED ON NOVEMBER 21, 2009!  WE'LL BE DRAWING THE WINNERS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!

2 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

i would like one of those cams too! cute pic:) xoxox

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You are catching up and now I'm behind! LOL!