Saturday, June 5, 2010

Look What I Found!

We planted nasturtium seeds in a couple containers and we will plant them in spots around the garden where they will fit in the bare spots.   These are seeds from last year's wall crop!  They look like 'Alaska' because of the variegated leaves!  Never had this happen.  I guess I can't move them too easily!  We saw a couple of movies today because it was raining too hard to walk to our favorite dinner place.  We saw City Island which was very funny and Los Secretos de los Ojos, very good as well, but more reading for me (subtitles in Spanish).  I understood the swearing!  I wonder why?  It won the foreign Oscar this year.  It was a mystery/thriller, but very well done.  Hope you had a great day wherever you may be!  Talk to you later.

No comments: