Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Favorite Christmas Crafts!

I haven't come up with anything new and exciting this year!  I will be lucky to get an artemisia tree done and decorated.  I was out at Well Sweep Herb Farm over the weekend and got bunches of beautiful dried flowers to help in decorating my tree.  Dried flowers are something that Well Sweep has been known for this time of year.  I think this year it will be a combo tree of Sweet Annie and Silver King artemisias.  Here are the directions for the tree Artemisia Tree.

Artemisia Christmas Treet
Another year I used old potpourri to make wreaths for decoration.  Here is the directions for the potpourri wreaths.

Bow Is a Little Too Big But You Get the Idea!
The spices were the next to get the wreath treatment.  These are a very favorite of mine and hopefully I will get some time to do them.  Here is my post from Mother Earth Living for these charming spice wreaths.

These Wreaths Smell Wonderful!
Here is a lamb's ear ornament I made as well.

Some of the Items Needed to Make the Lamb's Ear Ornament!
These all can be done and ready for Christmas giving.  No excuses!  Was trying to put my favorites together for you so you could have easier access to the directions.  Hope you are having a great day.  Still a little mild here.  Rain and cooler for the rest of the week.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pineapple sage is so pretty. My chives are still blooming too!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Dorothy! I think it was one of its best years yet. It likes the location near our patio best. I can't remember my chives blooming this late. Thanks for stopping by! xo