this beautiful Turner like landscape! Isn't it great! Loved this area of England. Well, let's be truthful, I love England in every area. There are a lot of parts of England left for us to explore. Now that I got my driving legs under me, I think we will be able to see England as it should be seen! Swans are the Queen's birds! They even like to visit Shardlow! Hope you will get to visit some day too! More about Derby, Shardlow and Monty tomorrow!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!