Well, we got back last night from a wonderful trip. Glad to be home and back in the garden. I'm only going to tease you where we went and will blog more about it in the coming days. This morning the Herbal Husband made me an omelet with cheese and chives! It was a beautiful thing. Something we didn't get much when we were gone.
Tomorrow it's off to . . . . . .!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!