- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
A Quick Tour of Derbyshire
A quick visit to the largest county in England, Derbyshire. The upper top pictures are from Derby where the toy exhibit was. The Derby Cathedral, a flower shop called Scenta Flora that sold herbs on the outside stand and had bay laurel standards and a waterfall in the main town square where families could gather. The Wye Needlecraft Shop is in the lovely town of Bakewell in the Peak District. It was an awful day weather wise, but there were people hiking, biking and kayaking like they do at Ohiopyle, PA. The final picture is Shardlow on a cold crisp late afternoon on the canal with the barges. Derbyshire is a destination you should not miss!