I decided not to bore you all with too many pictures of our trip to England and Spain. I'll just give you a glimpse periodically. What I know you really want to see is the renewal in the garden! We did not have too much rain until we got home so the daffodils are not as numerous as they could be. They have finally started to bloom! The Herbal Husband and I have a lot of clean up, but hopefully once our colds get better, we will be full steam ahead! Also, I'm guest blogging for The Herb Companion magazine every other week. The editors of the magazine are looking for bloggers. So if you are interested in herb gardening like me, please look into it.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!