We are still working on planting the herbs I bought. I actually went and bought some more herbs and flowers this morning! This is the new part of my herb garden. I think it is going to look good. From the bathroom window, it looks like a herbal patchwork quilt! It has compact sage, Nazareth sage, curry plant and Provencal thyme and of course mini boxwoods. An herbal experiment! The linear-leaf thyme is in full bloom. Will take another photo later in the season if it looks good! I'll take a photo either way.
We also worked on getting some tender herbs in containers like an African Blue basil, grey French lavender and in the right hand corner a Peruvian flower called heliotrope! Wonder why we got that? Oh, the Herbal Husband! We had a beautiful day here in the garden! Hope it was great where you are!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!