Three of my master gardening friends and I made the trek to Mulberry Creek Herb Farm yesterday. The sales area at Mulberry Creek Herb Farm was full of beautiful herbs and miniatures. They are getting ready for their Annual Herb Fair, June 27th and 28th. If you are thinking about visiting the farm, it would be a good time to go then. This year's theme is Ireland & Going Greener, hence, the green roof on the shed.The owner, Mark Langan, was on his way to make a delivery to one of my favorite herb shops, The Village Herb Shop in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Mark loves unusual herbs and miniatures. He definitely is a plant collector, but his mission is to help his customers get the most unusual plants in the country. They make a lot of wonderful troughs and containers. Here is just a sampling! Had a great day with my friends! What's not to love about buying herbs, miniatures and having lunch!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!