- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Local Plant Sales
May is the greatest month in the spring! Why you may ask? Because of the all the local plant sales. We don't get to every one! We do always get to the local garden club's annual sale in the neighborhood. It is always the first weekend in May. The Herbal Husband was ready to roll. I'm not a great morning person so I was a little grumpy. When I saw all of the new mostly herbal babies, I was happy! My master gardening friend always laughs because I buy herbs mostly from her yard! She has good taste! We got a rosemary, Robers lemon rose scented geranium, a silver mint, a couple of Helen Von Stein lambs ears (They are the homes for ladybugs in the winter! I knew those girls are smart bugs!) and a wild geranium (in keeping with our out of control garden)! So you know what I'm going to say next. Go to your local plant sales so that it benefits you and your community!