We ate very well while we were in Spain. Bacalao (salted cod) with olive oil, tomato on toasted bread at a local restaurant in Riogordo.
Vegetable tortilla at a restaurant called El Chinitas in Malaga.
The Herbal Husband cooked carapulca with his famous rice. Memories of Peru for our host.
My favorite was paella at the Parador de Nerja. It is a beautiful resort by the Mediterranean Sea. I handled the lobster quite well. It was delish! All of the food we had was spectacular! The view was breathtaking!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!