- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
A Rainy Day in the Herb Garden!
Really pouring in the herb garden today! Thank goodness. We have been down about two inches so this is a very welcomed day in the garden. I got some of my 1,000 plants (The Herbal Husband's estimate) planted yesterday. As you may be able to see the grape got leaf frost, but not fruit. So we may have some grapes this year, just not as many as in past years. The chives have exploded and I am now lobbying for some of them to move on! Always trying for a new herbal opportunity! Have to make room somewhere for the rest of the 1,000 herbs (A huge exaggeration!) to be planted!