This is a fairly large bed and it is starting to fill up with all kinds of lettuces, arugula, radishes, (both seeded ones and volunteers), spinach and that lovely herbal space hog, borage! That full green strip to the right is the arugula and the radishes are everywhere! They are such fast growers and delicious when picked at the right time. The Herbal Husband sometimes thinks bigger is better! Not when it comes to picking radishes. I have to convince him every year! So hope your spring crops are coming along!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!