Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Fireworks Have Started!

Solidago rugosa 'Fireworks' or 'Fireworks' goldenrod is an annual event and a perennial favorite in my garden.  It started in the front garden and has moved or been transplanted all over the garden.  Sometimes a good thing and other times I wish it would move on and it does with help from you know who or on its own.  Our skies are iffy today.  I walked earlier and carried my insurance-an umbrella!  Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Pat said...

While we have acres of the old fashioned goldenrod - and right now our fields are truly golden...I really like the airy look your variety has...much softer.

Be prepared...by mid week we are scheduled for a killing frost...in the 20's...could be headed your way.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yikes don't tell me that TO! I have jelly to make!