- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Look What I Found!
brown marmorated stink bugs we have now, that will be one major insect that we have to careful not to let come in for the winter. You can go around the garden and knock them into a jar of soapy water. I have to change the name of my jar from beetle juice to stink bug juice! I'm sure we have a few already inside. I'm sure I told you about the day I went to the coat closet and one walked out. They are all over the raspberries! Yikes! They are really causing damage and there are a lot of them everywhere in our garden. I was reading today about an Asian Wasp that may be a predator. I'm going to buy a bunch of them if it proves to be correct. Well, hope you had a good day. Working on timing my demo for the Fair. Talk to you later.