Thursday, September 8, 2011

Something We Haven't Seen For Awhile and the Cat Count!

The Sun Finally Appears!

The Original Kitty Waiting for Lunch!

A New Bigger Cat!
Usually we don't hit our gray days until winter.  This rain is getting to The Herbal Husband and me.  Fortunately we haven't had the flooding rains that other parts of the state have gotten!  Rain did provide time for The Herbal Husband to write an article for an English toy magazine and I got my handouts ready for Seven Springs in two weeks!  Now all I have to do is practice making the jelly!  I can do it in my sleep, but in front of people will be a different experience.  Then there are the cats and we now are into multiples.  We have at least two residents and may be more!  Well, hope you are having a great day.  We are having date night and going to Panera and the Oaks Movie Theater for a foreign film.  Get my glasses cleaned!  Sometimes I'm reading so much at the foreign film, I don't enjoy the film!  Ugh!  OK, enough whining!  Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love black and white cats :) I need to get pictures posted of our two new kittens.

Unknown said...

Love black and white kitties, also. I am certain s/he too was enjoying the sunshine. I have trouble with my bifocals at some movies. Have to sit down in front for everything to line up right. Have fun.

Pat said...

Oh - Panera Bread...you lucky duck!
Our nearest one is in Madison - over 160 miles away...

Enjoy your evening!
For everyone here in Wisconsin it is Packers night...

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

As long as I have a screen between me and the cat/kitten, I'm OK. The movie was very good by the way and TO, Panera, was delish! Sort of glad the Packers won. The Steelers aren't doing as well! It's going to be a long, long season!