- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Monday, September 12, 2011
The Only Way to Plant Mint!
Mentha longifolia) has come back from the dead. It wasn't watered enough while we were gone. Mints are survivors usually, but you never know. You need to plant mints in containers. I don't heed my own words, but you should! Plant them in a 12" or bigger pot about three inches down from the lip of the pot. Also you can line the bottom with landscape fabric so the roots don't creep out and plant themselves in the ground or patio! I have several plants that are planted in the patio and need to come out before they take over the garden! I think that's my new mantra! Congratulations to Sam Stosur on winning the U.S. Open tennis tournament! She played very well! Looking forward to Nadal and Djokovic in a little while. Hope you had a great day. Talk to you later.