Friday, August 3, 2012

This Plant Got a Big Trim!


The Herbal Husband really wanted some of his bamboo sticks for other areas.  Sooo he give the peppermint geranium a big trim!  I am drying the leaves he cut.
I think I will use them in tea blends or in potpourri.  We are still working on reclaiming part of the garden.  It's supposed to be in the 90's AGAIN!  Getting tiresome.  I can imagine the folks who are in the 100's aren't happy either.  OK, got to run and keep clearing and cleaning up.  Will give you some photos over the weekend.  Stay cool!  Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Bernideen said...

I know you know what you are doing! For sure! Please come link up at my "Open House"!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Bernideen! You won't believe my new post and how it connects to you! I think you'll like it! xxoo Nancy

Anonymous said...

The hot weather is perfect to make and enjoy some sun tea...strong over ice with honey! mmm

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Anon! We have plenty of sun this season!