The Herbal Harvest: 3 Lemon Verbena Recipes. If you like it, please click the like symbol at the top of the post. I hope you enjoy it and I was totally surprised to find that lemon verbena leaves can be frozen. I had it in the dim recesses of my memory that the leaves didn't freeze well. That must have been some other herb. As you will see in the post, they froze just fine. Long term, unsure, but I will be making a lemon verbena bread throughout the fall and winter and will let you know if they worked. I just don't like to use dried lemon verbena in a recipe. It is just not the same. Well, it is a beautiful day out there and I have a lot of trimming and weeding to do. Sooo got to go. Talk to you later. I'll leave you with a photo of my English muffin spread with the Lemony Strawberry Butter from the post.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!