Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Intensely Blooming!

The Fairy is in Full Bloom

When I try to put captions on photos then I struggle to be able to type a little something below the photo!  Yikes.  There are some days that I hate Blogger!  Well, we got a couple of new roses planted in the garden today.  We aren't planting that much new stuff this year.  You'll understand later.  One of my favorite roses in the garden is the 'Fairy'.  This one is pink.  We just planted a red one as well.  We also got a climbing rose for the front where the hummingbird vine was.  We are taking seedlings out everywhere!  Hope you had a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later!



2 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty! I really need to plant some more roses. I really love them and only have a few.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

We can't have too many roses. Your pink 'Fairy' looks great!

FlowerLady