Friday, June 17, 2011

St. Fiasco (I mean Fiacre) Obscured!

Poor St. Fiasco (I mean Fiacre).  I'm constantly moving the poor statute to a better place.  I thought I had it, but in the back of my mind in early spring, I thought bad place for the feverfew!  I was right again!  The feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium or Chrysanthemum parthenium) is beautiful though.  This is a double blooming white variety.  I do like the single flowered feverfew that looks like a daisy!  I did take feverfew capsules for headaches when I was younger.  It did seem to help.  I might have had cluster headaches.  Migraines can be very debilitating.  Some people use feverfew for that as well.  Nothing to fool around with.  Please do your research and do not totally rely on my words as gospel!

Will get back to some photos of our trip from the Northwest over the weekend.  Big week next week!  The national Herb Society of America conference will start!  Jekka arrives in town!  And guess who has been asked to pick her up at the airport!  Little old ME!  Very excited.  Hope you have a good day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

No comments: